Income Tax Returns and MN Child Support

Often I am asked about modifying child support after the divorce decree has been entered.  Sometimes a person receiving child support believes that child support payer has received a significant increase in income and that if child support were recalculated, the child support payment would be higher as a result.  The question is how to [...]

By |2010-02-21T10:48:54+00:00February 21st, 2010|Minnesota Child Support|0 Comments
CALL NOW (952) 270-7700