Tag: Move Out of State With Children

Moving Children Out of Minnesota

After a divorce is over, one parent may want to move out of the State of Minnesota.  That parent may have physical custody of the parties’ minor children, and will probably want to bring the children along.  Regardless of whether you

Tagged with:
CALL NOW (952) 270-7700